friends won't let friends see... meet dave

I honestly don't think Eddie Murphy actually reads the scripts anymore. Makes me sad, really.

This one looks god-awful. If you're not convinced, watch the trailer after the jump. But don't say I didn't warn you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "friends won't let friends see... meet dave"

  1. K. Bowen says:
    June 23, 2008 at 10:27 PM

    Why would he read it? Then he would have to suffer like the rest of us.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    June 23, 2008 at 11:18 PM

    Does anybody go to Eddie Murphy movies any more? I used to, back when "Trading Places" and "Coming to America" and "48 Hours" were first run. There was a time in the '80s when his comedies were funny. Alas, no more.

  3. David Bishop says:
    June 23, 2008 at 11:28 PM

    I saw the trailer for this just today when I saw Get Smart (a second time.) While I agree on the stink factor, the trailer came on right after Disaster Movie making it look like gold...or maybe just gold plated poo.

  4. Daniel says:
    June 24, 2008 at 8:59 AM

    If he's not reading them, he might be writing them - evidence, Norbit.

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates