postlet #11

This is what I did yesterday.

I love Minnesota.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "postlet #11"

  1. Daniel says:
    June 2, 2008 at 3:50 PM

    Grggr...too many people...I'll wait until the State Fair to get my insane crowd fix.

  2. Nayana Anthony says:
    June 2, 2008 at 3:51 PM

    I hate crowds... but the weird thing is that I never felt crowded yesterday. If you looked off in the distance, it really did look like a sea of heads, but close up it wasn't that bad.

  3. Fletch says:
    June 4, 2008 at 1:15 AM

    Is that like Patriot's Day in Boston?

    I want Phoenix to have it's own regional holiday. Weak...

  4. Nayana Anthony says:
    June 4, 2008 at 9:52 AM

    Actually, Fletch, it's a festival just for this one street... Grand Ave. I think it's put on by a coalition of Grand Ave. businesses, hence the name: Grand Old Day.

    That's one of the things I really love about this place... we have TONS of festivals, all year long.

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates