introducing mr. nayana

I've been married for a little over two months to this great guy; we'll call him Mr. Nayana. I know I've mentioned him a few times over the past couple years, but this will serve as his official introduction.

Mr. Nayana is a geek, like me, though not of the artsy film-and-novel variety. Rather, his interests lie in things like anime (I like me some Miyazaki, but some of Mr. N's tastes go far beyond my level of comfort), video games (the current soundtrack which won't get out of my head is to something called Rogue Galaxy), and Dungeons & Dragons (it's how we met, actually). He also works at the Science Museum of Minnesota, of which he is justifiably proud.


So we've got this artsy-sciencey dichotomy in our house. There's a little bit of friction, but in the end it's probably good for both of us.

Mr. Nayana has joined me in the Day Zero project, and has been journaling his efforts here. You might see him comment on this blog from time to time... and now you know who he is. :-)
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "introducing mr. nayana"

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates