postlet #16

Keeping in mind that Pistola is deeply in love with her boyfriend, and that I am fabulously in like with Nathaniel, and hoping that you'll receive this with the self-deprecating and ironic spirit that we intend: Pistola and I have decided that relationships are for bitches.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

7 Response to "postlet #16"

  1. valis says:
    July 31, 2008 at 1:02 PM

    Errr? Booo yaaa!

  2. Nayana Anthony says:
    August 1, 2008 at 10:36 AM

    Yeah. This was a Strongbow & PBR-fueled epiphany.

  3. David Bishop says:
    August 2, 2008 at 12:42 AM

    "In like?" Sometimes I forget you're older than me. I haven't heard that one since Jr. High.

    I tease because I love.

  4. Nayana Anthony says:
    August 4, 2008 at 8:06 AM

    The junior-high expression was necessary to accurately convey the situation. I've known the guy for six weeks. I like him VERY much. Not ready to proclaim my love.

    I deserve the tease, though. Although I NEVER tease you. :-D

  5. David Bishop says:
    August 5, 2008 at 1:02 AM

    Nayana and Nathaniel sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

  6. Nayana Anthony says:
    August 5, 2008 at 8:50 AM

    OK, that can only end badly. I'm a klutz. We'd end up on the ground, with bones broken, H-U-R-T-I-N-G.

  7. Nayana Anthony says:
    August 5, 2008 at 8:52 AM

    Oh, yeah, and... I know you are but what am I?

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates