friends won't let friends see... bangkok dangerous

Top 5 reasons to skip this one...

5. That title. Ugh. I can't even type it without a little bile coming up.

4. Have you seen Nic Cage's hair in this one? It's like Billy Mitchell's Jesus hair got together with Tom Hanks' Da Vinci Code mop and made sweet, sweet hair love. In a big puddle of jerry curl.

3. Apparently the Thai movie on which it's based wasn't that good either.

2. They won't screen it for critics. Always a bad sign.

1. This trailer.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

8 Response to "friends won't let friends see... bangkok dangerous"

  1. Fletch says:
    September 3, 2008 at 11:19 AM

    Bless you, my wuv. You're doing the Lord's work here.

  2. Nayana Anthony says:
    September 3, 2008 at 1:12 PM

    I couldn't let you fight the good fight alone, Fletch.

  3. Reel Whore says:
    September 5, 2008 at 12:37 PM

    "made sweet, sweet hair love,"

    disturbingly hilarious image - that'll get me thru Friday.

  4. Anonymous Says:
    September 8, 2008 at 3:27 AM

    Why won't my friends let me help them?

  5. Fletch says:
    September 8, 2008 at 8:18 AM

    Mission accomplished. Great job, all.

  6. Nayana Anthony says:
    September 9, 2008 at 3:14 PM

    Yaaaayyyy!!!!

  7. elgringo says:
    September 10, 2008 at 5:30 PM

    Remember his hair in 'Next?'
    Looked like some sort of time traveling concerto composer.

  8. elgringo says:
    October 3, 2008 at 2:21 AM

    I had forgotten that I had already posted on this thread. I swear, I was about to write, "And what about his hair? It looks like a drunken version of The Crow!" I crack me up.

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates