what can i say? i'm a sucker for nicholas sparks weepers.

I read Nights in Rodanthe when it first came out, and loved it.

Does this mean that the movie, starring Richard Gere and Diane Lane, will also be good? Probably not.

But do I plan to be in the theater to see it the first chance I get? Absolutely I do.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "what can i say? i'm a sucker for nicholas sparks weepers."

  1. Jess says:
    September 8, 2008 at 2:29 PM

    I can't wait to see it and cry. I don't quite get where the crying comes from - the story looks more romantic than sad, but given that it's Sparks someone must die or have a horrible illness.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    September 9, 2008 at 4:28 AM

    Early word on the film is that it is a superb movie with Diane Lane giving an Oscar worthy performance. Should be good!

  3. Nayana Anthony says:
    September 9, 2008 at 3:13 PM

    Wow, I hadn't heard that. Hope it's true.

    Jess... I honestly can't remember what happens at the end of this one. I read it quite a while ago, when the book first came out. But you're right, Nicholas Sparks does seem to favor the tragedy. (Doesn't mean it's not friggin' fantastic!!!)

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates