ok, so it's my second (or maybe third) blog-a-thon

Sorry, Fletch. Of course LAMB Devours The Oscars was my first. View my entries here and here.

And, of course, the LAMB has a new upcoming event: "Sirens of the LAMBs", in which we pit famous movie femme fatales against each other, bracket-style. In the first round, I have the daunting task of pitting Hayley from Hard Candy against O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill. We'll see how I work that one out.

Stay tuned!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "ok, so it's my second (or maybe third) blog-a-thon"

  1. Fletch says:
    March 19, 2008 at 4:08 PM

    Sweet - I've achieved "label" status. Captain Crash better watch his back (or not).

    You silly. I didn't expect a devoted post out of you, but I'm not complaining. By the way, I've come up with a (terrible-but-I-like-it) name for LAMBs like yourself that are so good at promoting it and welcoming others.

    ....

    Wait for it...

    ....

    "LAMBassadors."


    Don't worry, I have a brain full of horrible takes on the LAMB name. I just might LAMBush you all with them some day.

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates