it's on!

So I finally got my Hayley vs. O-Ren Ishii post in, and it's posted on the LAMB website. Feel free to go there and vote for your fave... but I really have to give props to my girl Pat from Doodad Kind of Town. She decided to have O-Ren torture Hayley..... at Target. Sweet.

Correction: The O-Ren portion of the post was actually written by Pat Piper of Lazy Eye Theatre. My bad.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "it's on!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    March 27, 2008 at 4:03 PM

    (found my way over here via the Northern Plight)

    I've been enjoying myself reading around your blog and I'm just curious if the "Jen" of NP and "Nanaya" are in fact the same person.

  2. Nayana Anthony says:
    March 27, 2008 at 4:06 PM

    "Same person" can have all kinds of metaphysical connotations. They are, in fact, very intimate acquaintances.

  3. Nayana Anthony says:
    March 27, 2008 at 4:11 PM

    Oh, and thanks for the compliment, Woodward... I have enjoyed myself reading the Northern Plight as well. :-)

  4. Patricia Perry says:
    March 27, 2008 at 4:30 PM

    Thanks for the compliment- but it was actually Pat from Lazy Eye theatre who contributed today's awesome "Sirens of the Lambs" post. Just a little mix-up of the Pats(and not the first time something like that has happened to me!)

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates