unlikely bedfellows

A while back I posted an email conversation between me and my co-worker/friend Pistola Whipped. We have a lot of interchanges like that, and just for fun (and with her permission) here's one from a few weeks ago that's slightly more risqué.

Be warned: You may learn a bit more about Pistola and me than you really wanted to know. If that freaks you out (or if you happen to be in my immediate family), turn back now.


From: Whipped, Pistola
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 3:57 PM
To: [All employees at Pistola & Nayana's workplace]
Subject: Friday, May 2

Hello all People of [Workplace]:

I will be off Friday, May 2 to return Monday, May 5.

Please consult [my boss] with any questions or comments about [my] caseload.

Thanks!

Have a fabulous weekend,
Pistola Whipped


From: Anthony, Nayana
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 3:58 PM
To: Whipped, Pistola
Subject: RE: Friday, May 2

I'll miss you like crazy. *sob*


From: Whipped, Pistola
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 4:10 PM
To: Anthony, Nayana
Subject: RE: Friday, May 2

I misspoke earlier. I am not receiving The Assassination movie. I'm receiving Gone Baby Gone and Music Within. How much do I want to have sex with Ron Livingston? And Paul Rudd? But he's not in the Music Within.


From: Anthony, Nayana
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 4:11 PM
To: Whipped, Pistola
Subject: RE: Friday, May 2

Gone Baby Gone was decent.

I also want to have sex with Paul Rudd. Yeah baby!

And Paul Giamatti. But that's just me. ;-)


From: Whipped, Pistola
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 4:12 PM
To: Anthony, Nayana
Subject: RE: Friday, May 2

That is just you. Heavens why?


From: Anthony, Nayana
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 4:18 PM
To: Whipped, Pistola
Subject: RE: Friday, May 2

Hard to explain in a concise manner. But I'm guessing his wife agrees with me.

He's hot in a "oh my God he's dripping with talent" way. Plus he seems smart. That turns me on, I guess.


From: Whipped, Pistola
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 4:32 PM
To: Anthony, Nayana
Subject: RE: Friday, May 2

He seems smart. I'm trying to think of really unusual looking actors I would sleep with. Possibly Steve Buscemi.


From: Anthony, Nayana
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 8:04 AM
To: Whipped, Pistola
Subject: RE: Friday, May 2

Bug-eyes and all? Well, I guess he is hot in that icky, greasy Steven Tyler way.

Anyway, I'd probably pass on the generic, perfect-looking Hollywood guy. I've heard that really gorgeous people aren't usually great in bed, because they never had to be.


I figured out later that little nugget of wisdom came from none other than Carrie Bradshaw. I guess with the big event coming up, I have Sex [and the City] on the brain.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "unlikely bedfellows"

  1. Fletch says:
    May 27, 2008 at 2:52 PM

    And the tie that binds is...

    ...Ron Livingston played a boyfriend to Carrie on SATC for a short time. Hmmm.

  2. Pistola Whipped says:
    May 27, 2008 at 3:21 PM

    Jack Burger...for all the flaws his character had I still thought him fairly attractive.

  3. Jess says:
    May 28, 2008 at 5:35 PM

    Hey Nayana, what'd you think of Made of Honor and And then she found me - I'd love to read your review of those...

  4. Nayana Anthony says:
    May 30, 2008 at 8:23 AM

    Comin' right up, Jess!

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates