wednesday nights are movie nights: whaddaya think?

Relationship Nayana has been beating the crap out of Movie Nayana. So last week that whole thing came to a head, I got upset, decisions were made. Relationship Nayana is still in charge, but she has to let Movie Nayana out once in a while. So...

Wednesday night is movie night! I'm gonna go, every week, by myself, to a movie in the theater. But here's the rub... I have no idea what I should see this week. I've been unplugged for far too long. I need your guidance, my bloggy friends.

Here are some of my options. Suggestions, please!

  1. Food, Inc.
  2. The Proposal
  3. Public Enemies
  4. 9
  5. Extract
  6. The Informant!
  7. Inglorious Basterds
  8. Julie & Julia

OK, lemme have it.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "wednesday nights are movie nights: whaddaya think?"

  1. Ryan McNeil says:
    September 23, 2009 at 2:02 AM

    3, 6, 7, or 8. Those'd be my picks in no particular order

  2. Jess says:
    September 23, 2009 at 8:45 AM

    If you just want to laugh, I really liked The Proposal - very funny.

    Public Enemies was slow, but interesting, and Julie and Julia is terrific.

  3. Fletch says:
    September 24, 2009 at 11:45 PM

    I've only seen 4-7, and I'd recommend them in reverse order.

    Worlds are colliding!

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates