postlet #22

Last weekend I discovered that one of my dreadlocks is shaped like the "crooked road" in Joe vs. the Volcano. Even my dreads are film geeks. I wonder if any of the other ones have a favorite film...
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "postlet #22"

  1. Fletch says:
    April 23, 2009 at 10:14 AM

    Off topic: so, just how intimidating has that "Viewed, not reviewed" box become? There's got to be more than a hundred movies in there...

  2. Nayana Anthony says:
    April 23, 2009 at 11:57 AM

    And it's not even all the way up to date. I'll probably never review all those movies, but it would be nice to get back in the swing of things. Soon, I hope.

  3. David Bishop says:
    April 23, 2009 at 1:15 PM

    My current hair style has gotten people to call me Jesus. Although, a blond-haired blue-eyed Jesus is a little far fetched.

  4. Reel Whore says:
    April 23, 2009 at 3:46 PM

    A film fanatic down to your follicles! Whoa, that review queue is looking pretty daunting. I can't say anything I am perpetually behind in all my reviews. Speaking of, I should get onto my Crank 2 review.

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates