postlet #19

So Captain Crash is off living with his mommy in Arizona. Greg is doing who knows what somewhere with a high school girl*. And Nathaniel and I broke up on Wednesday**. So it's back to just me and Zoe the putty tat. Ah, well. Maybe now I'll have time to catch a movie here and there.

*Don't really know, don't care to know.
**I hold him in the highest respect; we just couldn't agree on a deal-breaking issue.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "postlet #19"

  1. Jess says:
    November 24, 2008 at 2:36 PM

    Nayana, I hope the rest of your life is going smoothly..it only seems fair.

  2. Nayana Anthony says:
    November 25, 2008 at 9:17 AM

    You're sweet, honey. Actually, my life is pretty dang fantastic right now. I just seem to have had some bad luck lately with those of the male persuasion.

Copyright © 2008-2010 The Center Seat
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates